Monday 21 September 2009

News, Shows and Feeding of the 250





We just got back from running the youth camp for the city farms annual show, and we loved it as ever! A big thanks to Jo's parents for helping with pretty much everything, and even lending us their caravan! I was asked to be a judge for the animal show (See pictures above) which meant I got the VIP lunch while Jo made lunch for all 250 of the kids! (Sorry!!).

A big well done to Vauxhall City Farm, who won shield for the show! I must admit to torn loyalties after being heavily involved with 4 of the farms over the years, and a growing love for the rest of them!

On other news, our latest newsletter is available, click here

Lots of love x


Our latest Newsletter is available

No comments:

Welcome

You have found Tom's Blog!

I'm part of New Generation Church (www.newgen.org.uk) in the United Kingdom. I passionately believe in Church, love Jesus and am wondering about the various things I could write here. This used to be a blog for our updates from Malawi when Jo and I were missionaries to Flood Church.