Thursday 2 October 2008

1st Post!

(The Dalitso Trust Village Team)

Welcome
Thanks for tunning in!
We will endeavor to keep you up to date with everything thats going on in our world of Malawi.
Right now we are in the UK and getting ready to return to Malawi.
To watch videos, and subscribe to our video channel click follow the link:
To View photo gallaries and subscribe, click the following link:

Lots of love
Tom & Jo
(Me with a village youth group)

(My Sister, Jon Barker and I blowing bubbles!) 











No comments:

Welcome

You have found Tom's Blog!

I'm part of New Generation Church (www.newgen.org.uk) in the United Kingdom. I passionately believe in Church, love Jesus and am wondering about the various things I could write here. This used to be a blog for our updates from Malawi when Jo and I were missionaries to Flood Church.