Friday 12 March 2010

Please Pray!

http://www.tomandjo.org/Tom_%26_Jos_Gallagher/News/News.html

Loads going on our lives and the lives of our church.

I particularly want ask for prayer for the health of people with in our church. I have abscesses again, we have 2 people in South Africa having ops, but on a much larger scale our friend has been diagnosed with breast cancer. They were working here in the clinic we attend and James was our doctor, he was also a very committed member of our church. They've rushed back to the states with their 3 kids who are all under 10.

We could really do with some prayers for this x

No comments:

Welcome

You have found Tom's Blog!

I'm part of New Generation Church (www.newgen.org.uk) in the United Kingdom. I passionately believe in Church, love Jesus and am wondering about the various things I could write here. This used to be a blog for our updates from Malawi when Jo and I were missionaries to Flood Church.